Features of 1-5 layers graphene：
1. Lower percolation threshold and more stable conductivity than conductive carbon black, low dosage and high efficiency.
2. Thin film, easy to disperse and process.
3. It is suggested to add about 1-3% in the conductive (electrostatic) coating, which can make the layer excellent conductive (electrostatic) properties, but also have excellent mechanical properties and corrosion resistance;
4. It is suitable for the coating of positive and negative electrode materials of the lithium-ion battery, which can effectively improve the battery energy, cycle life and rate performance.
5. Excellent thermal conductivity, it can be compounded with PA6, PC and other materials to prepare thermal conductivity composite materials.
Application of 1-5 layers graphene：
Graphene has a wide range of applications. According to graphene's ultra-thin and super-strength characteristics, graphene can be widely used in various fields, such as ultra-light body armour, ultra-thin and ultra-light aircraft materials. According to its excellent conductivity, it also has great application potential in the field of microelectronics. Graphene may become a substitute for silicon, manufacturing ultra-micro transistors, used to produce future supercomputers; carbon's higher electron mobility can enable future computers to obtain higher speeds. Besides, graphene material is also an excellent modifier. In the field of new energy such as supercapacitors and lithium-ion batteries, due to its high conductivity and high specific surface area, it can be used as an additive for electrode materials.
Storage of 1-5 layers graphene：
1-5 layers graphene should be stored in a dry, ventilated place where
there is no other sources of pollution (recommended: temperature ≤ 45 °
C, humidity ≤ 85%);
2) 1-5 layers graphene should be neatly stacked, and the production batch number, date and other signs should be clearly identified;
3) 1-5 layers graphene should be carefully Handled during transportation to avoid the damage of the packaging; products that leak out of the package must not be returned to the box.
Technical Parameter of 1-5 layers graphene：
|Product Name||few layers (1-5 layers) of graphene|
|Single-layer rate||＞ 30%|
|Specific surface area||360-450m2/g|
Graphene is a new carbon material with a two-dimensional structure. Graphene has excellent electrical, thermal and mechanical properties. The graphene prepared by our company has a specific surface ar
Lower percolation threshold and more stable conductivity than conductive carbon black, low dosage and high efficiency.
Copyright © 2022 By Graphite-Corp